Welcome to the recap of episode 7 of The West Wing: The State Dinner. You can find a transcript of the episode here
.( On to the recap )
A few discussion questions, but there was a lot going on in this episode...
1. What's your opinion on the toast? How condescending was it (well, we never know the wording, but it wasn't too nice) and was that justified?
2. CJ and Danny: What do you think of them?
3. Mandy in thie episode finally go to do something. However, she also clashed with Josh a lot, was reveleaed to not even have her own office and ultimatively failed. What do you think about that?
4. There were a lot of plots going on in this episode: the hurricane, the hostage situation, the trucker negotiation, Laurie&Sam, the Indionesian delegation, CJ&Danny,... Was it too much?
5. Just how great is Abbey and just how cute are Abbey and Jed?
From here on out, we don't have anyone signed up for the next three episodes. If you'd like to sign up, you can do so at the sign-up post